Phoenix Car Accident Lawyers & Personal Injury Attorneys
Cantor Personal Injury Lawyers provide the most honest, aggressive and professional legal representation you can find in Arizona. We understand you need the most experienced help for your Phoenix car accident or personal injury. So our main purpose is to gain the highest possible compensation for your accident injuries. The Cantor lawyers understand how a personal injury or car accident affects your life, all because someone else was negligent.
Cantor Injury Lawyers work hard to help you meet the challenges of dealing with insurance companies, negligent party’s attorneys, the legal system, hospitals, doctors and repair shops. We help you by taking much of the burden of your legal claim off your shoulders, making all of these issues easier for you to deal with so you can focus on getting over your injury returning to a fuller life. The Cantor Team has a national reputation of integrity after more than 200 jury trials. Some of these cases were highly visible, with settlements awarding millions of dollars for clients from all lifestyles.
Whether your injuries or those of your loved one are causing problems in your life now, Cantor’s team of skilled personal injury lawyers, paralegals, law clerks and investigators are ready to handle your personal injury case. We use our qualifications, resources and experience throughout Arizona to meet the needs of your claim in Phoenix, Mesa, Scottsdale, Chandler, Gilbert, Tempe, Glendale, Goodyear, Peoria or wherever you call home in the state.
Call Cantor Injury Lawyers now at 602.254.2701 or complete our secure contact form for a free, no-obligation case consultation.
Case Types Our Phoenix Personal Injury Lawyers Handle
The Cantor legal team uses our experience, qualifications and reputation to fight for the highest possible compensation in your personal injury case. We have a history of success for our clients, many of whom have the highest quality of testimony to what we can do for you. We will ensure the negligent parties in your personal injury claim are held accountable through the most appropriate settlement or court decision.
The types of cases we represent include:
- Car accidents – Car crashes can happen anywhere, anytime. As car accident lawyers we do not just evaluate your situation. We take the weight of your case off your shoulders so you can focus on recovery from your injuries. This means you do not have to worry about dealing with insurance adjusters, high medical bills or other financial hassles during your case.
- Semi-truck and commercial truck accidents – Accidents with commercial trucks are less common than other types of motor vehicle accidents. But they are far more injurious and deadly. Of course, damages received are relative to damages paid. So settlements and judgments in these cases tend to be higher than other types of motor vehicle accidents.
- Medical malpractice – Injuries can be caused by doctors, hospitals and other professional providers. When these professionals cause injury through negligence, a medical malpractice lawyer investigates the injury and its causes to show who is at fault and gain appropriate compensation.
- Personal injury – Personal injuries are injuries caused due to the fault or negligence of another person, product or entity. These often are slip and fall accidents, defective products, premises injuries, wrongful death or other types of injuries.
- Slip and fall injury – Slip and fall accidents are very common. Everyone, young and old, slips and falls at some point in their lifetime. These are often due to premises liability, the failure of a property owner to provide a safe environment for visitors or guests. These injuries often bring highly expensive medical bills and pain and suffering. Slip and fall lawyers determine who was negligent in the matter, then we hold them financially accountable for those slip and fall injuries.
- Product liability – Product manufacturers and retailers must follow strict policies to ensure consumer safety. When a defective product injures you or your loved one, you need the help of a skilled and experienced product injury lawyer.
- Brain damage and head trauma – Traumatic brain injuries can happen in a multitude of ways, such as through a car accident, sports injury, birth injury or slip and fall. These types of injuries lead to extremely costly medical treatment and can have life changing effects for the injured person and his or her whole family.
- Birth injury – Babies are often injured during delivery, taking away their chance for a normal life from the very start. This is tragic for everyone involved, particularly since these injuries are often due to the negligence of a doctor or healthcare professional. Cantor Injury Lawyers will help your family gain the compensation you need for your baby’s best chance of a positive life.
- DUI accidents – Car accidents are bad enough. But add to the accident the negligence of a drunk driver and circumstances are the perfect setup for severe injury or fatality. As a Phoenix personal injury law firm, it is the duty of the Cantor Team to seek compensation for people injured due to this extreme negligence.
- Bicycle accidents – Bike accidents are often deadly. You may be involved in a bike accident with a car, truck, motorcycle or even a bus. You need a skilled bike accident attorney if you have suffered bicycle accident injury.
- Nursing home and elder care abuse – It is an unfortunate fact that more people are suffering elder care abuse than ever before. Nursing home staff and other caregivers are causing injury to their patients at record levels. This elder abuse can be cause for compensation for your loved one’s injuries and to help him or her gain more control over their life and quality of care they receive.
- Premises liability – Slip and fall injuries, construction defects, robberies, inadequate security and even cases of sexual assault often fall on the shoulders of the person responsible for maintaining the premises where injury occurs. Cantor Injury Lawyers premises liability attorneys provide expert representation in these matters toward compensation recovery.
- Wrongful death cases – When a loved one is fatally injured due to someone else’s actions or negligence, that loss is irreprehensible. A skilled Phoenix wrongful death lawyer can help you recover damages for your extreme loss.
- Other case types – There are many types of cases that fall under the category of personal injury law. Through a free, no-obligation case consultation the Cantor Injury Lawyers can help you understand your legal position and whether you have a viable case of personal injury. Your case may be settled with an insurance company or it may go to trial for a jury verdict.
The Right Compensation for Your Personal Injury
Every car accident, personal injury or other civil case is unique. We evaluate each case individually to determine its viability for our representation from beginning to end. We have a longstanding history of satisfied clients and notable settlements. These prove our ability to provide the quality of representation needed for the highest possible case compensation.
Represented losses or personal injuries may include:
- Lost Wages
- Medical Expenses
- Brain Injury
- Broken Bones
- Back Injury
- Neck Injury
- Other losses or injuries
Leading Car Accident and Personal Injury Law Firm with a Reputation of Success
Cantor Injury Lawyers has a lengthy history of recognition for outstanding work in personal injury law. We have numerous awards and designations from throughout the legal industry and have appeared on multiple national television news programs, such as those of ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox, HLN and other networks. But the Cantor Injury team does not just have a positive media reputation. We also have an outstanding reputation among the clients we have represented with the utmost honesty, integrity, and respect for the legal system.
Every personal injury and car accident case is unique. The first step for a successful legal claim is to meet with us as part of a free, no-obligation initial consultation.
We work hard to excel in reputation and case outcome by being aggressive, honest and professional in our client representation. Call Cantor Injury Lawyers now at 602.254.2701 or complete our simple online form for a free, no-obligation consultation about your case.
Being injured in an car wreck can be an overwhelming experience. People often suffer the impact not only physically...
Car accidents can be described as chaotic and highly stressful events that often occur with no warning whatsoever. Increased...
Social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter or Instagram have become an inescapable part of everyday life. There are...